• Theodore “Ted” Bundy was born on November 24, 1946 in Burlington, Vermont as an illegitimate child to Eleanor Louise Cowell. Eleanor, who was afraid of embarrassing her religious parents, delivered Ted at a home for unwed mothers and later introduced him to her parents in Pennsylvania.
• The identity of Ted’s biological father is uncertain. Some believe his father was Lloyd Marshall, an Air Force veteran and others believe his father was Jack Worthington. Other theorists believe that his father might of been his grandfather. 🤭
• To hide the fact that he was an illegitimate child, Bundy was raised as an adopted child by his grandparents. He was told that his mother was his sister. • Eleanor moved to Washington with Ted and married 👰 🤵 Johnnie Bundy in 1951. While Ted took his surname, he resented his stepfather for being uneducated and working class. 👷🏻♂️
• Although described by many as a charming and intelligent man, Bundy began to exhibit serial killer behavior while he was still a teenager. In several interviews, Bundy recalled being antisocial and wandering the streets looking for discarded pornography. He would also try to find open windows where he could spy on unsuspecting women. • Bundy also established an extensive juvenile record for theft that was dismissed when he turned 18. • While a student at the University of Washington, Bundy fell in love with a wealthy young woman. She had money, class and influence, which was everything Bundy wanted. Their break up devastated Bundy and his victims later on in life resembled his college girlfriend- attractive women with long dark hair. 💔
• After graduating in 1972, Bundy showed great promise in law and politics and was accepted to law school in Utah, although he never earned his degree. 🎓 • His career was cut short when started his vicious cycle of killing, with his earliest victim confirmed in 1974. 🔎
#singlemom #unknowndad #universityofwashington #psychology #law #lawschool #graduate #heartbroken #spookymemes #prettyprivilege #whiteprivledge #wealth