How often have we started something with good intentions and then like clockwork, QUIT , because life threw us a little/lot of stress OR there was a big event coming up that we just had to “take a break” from our goals to attend. 🙄
That person was me ... yup I just put it out there on social media. I’ve given up on myself so many times but do you want to know what happened when I didn’t give up on myself. Here is a little look at my journey: 👉🏻 BEFORE CHANGING MY HABITS
1) I was up all night with bad stomach pain
2) I had brain fog, restless legs, peri-menopause
3) I thought negative ALL the time - little to no self worth
4) I had severe IBS which caused me to sometimes sleep on the bathroom floor
5) I was depressed and withdrawn which caused me to pray for death
6) Overweight and never took care of myself 👉🏻 AFTER CHANGING MY HABITS
1) I created a new lifestyle of healthy eating, supplementing and moving my body.
2) I have lost weight and inflammation
3) I am a better wife, mother and grandmother
4) I am now a social butterfly 🦋
5) My husband is now supplementing and taking better care of himself.
6) My husband is off of cholesterol pills and I no longer have digestive issues. I am not praying for death and I no longer feel hopeless.
None of this would have been possible without the Lord, love, family and commitment. I still struggle with stress most days but my faith and support from family and friends makes all the difference! No matter what is going on in our lives, the only way to change it is to stay POSITIVE and DECIDE to COMMIT in order to SUCCEED! YOU CAN DO IT!! 🌸💜💥
#inspire #inspiration #inspirational #motivation #succeed
#positive #changeisgood #success #hopeless #changeyourthoughts #changeyourhabits #depression