THAI RED CURRY WITH VEG RECIPE🍃🌶🥕🥥 •
Oh, you’re going to want to save this one. Lock your tastebuds in for a ride, cause this one made it into my recipe book.. laminated and all
An easy whip-up for a #meatlessmonday
Perfect for this who are: vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free, soy free, egg free, dairy-free.
Serves: 4 🍲
Prep time: 30 mins
#macros per serve:
Thai red curry with veg recipe
3/4 cup uncoked jasmine rice
1 3/4 cup water for rice
1 tsp olive oil
1 onion, diced
1/2 tsp salt
1-inch thumb ginger, grated
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 red capsicums, diced (or sub 1 yellow)
3 medium carrots sliced 1/2 cm rounds
2 1/2 TBSP red curry paste
1 can lite coconut cream
1/2 cup water
150g baby spinach
3 tsp brown sugar
1 TBSP soy sauce
1/2 fresh lime, juiced
1/4 tsp chilli flakes, or more if you like a good burner!
1. Cook rice with 1 3/4 cup water as per instructions.
2. Cook onion in oil until browned over medium heat, about 5 mins
3. Add the salt, ginger and garlic. Stir continuously for 1 minute
4. Add the capsicum and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes until tender
5. Add the curry paste and stir for 2 minutes
6. Add the coconut milk, water, spinach, soy sauce, lime juice and chilli and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook until desired thickness.