🌿1 0 F A C T S🌿
I was challenged by @valerie_et_juliette to share #10things
about myself. Let me know which number you like best in the COMMENTS!
1. I’m the eldest of 4 girls and this has shaped who I am: I can’t do without my sisters, am the typical responsible know-it-all eldest and have been mothering long before I was a mother myself.
2. I lived in Switzerland as a child.
3. I studied English literature but am not afraid to admit that I am a Harry Potter fanatic.
4. I love to share relatable mommy stories on my blog Mommoiselle.com each last day of the month!
5. I have been together with Bart for over 11 years now and we’ve been #married
for 5. I fell head over heels for him when we were students, get fuzzy inside when I see how he’s like a big brother to my sisters (an annoying one at that sometimes), and fall more in love with him in his role as a father every day.
6. I have tried to be cultural but have had to decide that I hate the theatre (keep your pants on, actors... literally! - I always end up in performances with naked casts 🤦🏼♀️)
7. I do my very best to avoid the news and get really upset with Bart if he informs me about disturbing situations I can’t do anything about. I read the weekend paper at my parents’ and ... skip right to the crossword. Judge me if you like 🤪
8. I loved being #pregnant,
although I suffered from intense #morningsickness
the first months (let’s do all women a favor and officially rename it all-day-near -to-death-feeling) and was induced at for #obstetriccholestasis
. I hope to do it again some time 🤗
9. My favorite songs to sing to my kids are Hey Jude (the Beatles), Like a star (Corinne Bailey Ray), All of me (Billy Holiday) and Bag Lady (Erykah Badu). Eclectic 🤪
10. In my brief career as a #blogger
I’ve already been attacked by hundreds of women on Facebook! I wrote an article on #breastfeeding
, it was pro bf but funny and real... I thought. The #breastfeedingmafia
didn’t get my point at all. I took it very personal. Read it for yourself on the blog!
Your turn @ourtreeoflife_ @patrijsvogel @beauty_and_thefools!
#hetlevenvaneenmoeder #myhonestmotherhood #mamablogger #mama