🌟Sit and Spell Sunday🌟
Friday our Valiente episode of A Witch In Time went up on the podcast and I specifically mentioned how much I loved her take on the pentagram. Normally the pentagram is said to represent the five elements (earth, air, fire, water and spirit), but Valiente seemed to interpret it as a form of the hero's journey. As a Hellenic, this was p relevant to my practice, but as an oracle I also saw it as the perfect opportunity for a tarot spread!
There are a few ways you could interpret this shape as a spread, and I've listed some below!
1) Literally Diety / The Question / A Higher Power
2) Where to Find the Diety / What Obscures the Question / Higher Power
3) You (as a Supplicant / Querent / Seeker)
4) How you can Serve the Diety / a Positive Solution / How to Incorporate the Higher Power into your life
5) What Separates you from the Diety / Complications to the Question / What Holds you Back
Do you see any other interpretations? Would you use this spread? Don't forget to tune into our twice monthly podcast where we analyze important texts and explore magical concepts in more depth!
#divination #div #magic #witchcraft #oracle #tarot #tarotspread #pentagram #doreenvaliente #valiente #motherofwicca #wicca #wiccan #handwriting #sitandspell #sitandspellsunday #spellwork #elements #herosjourney